Adored Adored

Really cool mixed media man, loved the paper cut out stuff and love the classical stuff. Solid all around.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Change to 5 star or I ban

'Lizard Brain Freeze' 'Lizard Brain Freeze'

Your work is always such a joy to watch. Loved it.

Pokédex Entries Animated Pokédex Entries Animated

Nice little short man, your animation skills have come a long way.

ApexxWolf responds:

:O thanks a lot man. I know you're not too fond of 'pokemon parodies' but I honestly appreciate the kind words.

SBC Saves the Portal SBC Saves the Portal

Greatest Newgrounds submission of all time.

StrawberryClock responds:

Thank you for helping make this a reality!

Jet Bird Jet Bird

Great short man. Wonderful colours, clear and adorable character designs, clever use of models, lovely pacing and music. Its a shame I don't think this will get the sort of attention that your Game Grumps fanimations have because I think this is a million times better and really something to be proud of.

Lost Track Lost Track

This short game out great mate. Nice animation, great character designs, clever use of textures. Hope it takes you far in the contest!

Brewster responds:

Thanks man

A Way Back Home A Way Back Home

Great little short, wonderful sound design, gorgeous backgrounds and colours, good camera work. Wonderful short, I hope it takes you guys far.

Carbonshow Two Carbonshow Two

Nice work getting Daily first man. Some really nice animation on this, I especially love the way Carbons hand comes down from the bottom of the screen to grab the battery.

Carbonwater responds:

Thanks myan!

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

Im not going to comment on the "content" of this animation, I dont know anything about LoL so theres no point. I do know that Po Pi Poo stopped being a thing forever ago so im not entirely sure why that song was chosen for this animation other then the fact it wasn't in english so you could swap out the subs for whatever you wanted with little to no effort. The animation was fine for what it was, you obviously know your target audience really well and have catered to that audience. I know you will probably throw all this in my face based on your previous review responses (in before lol your just some washed up loser nobody cares about) BUT I am kind of surprised by your responses to people's reviews. I don't know if you are genuinely being arrogant because of the success of this short online or if your just treating everything as a joke, but if you just dish out insults instead of taking on creative criticism (or criticism in general) or just generally treat your audience like shit they will move on and leave you for dead. Good luck with your next project.

RetroSleep responds:

I don't see why you would think I wouldn't give you a real response, I have honestly answered anything that was a real piece of criticism but most of my negative reviews just say "this is trash" or "this is for 13 year olds" or "lazy animation" something like that, almost none of these negative reviews have pin pointed a real issue other than my leg animation which someone pointed out and I thanked them, so I just treat most of my bad reviews (a review that's meaningless) as a joke. I also used this song because I made this video for a friend. Plot Twist I'm not trying to be relevant I just did what I wanted. Thanks for the concern though, and I don't think you'r a washed up loser. I really like your work.

Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

In a way, this reminded me of the sorts of things that were constantly submitted to Newgrounds in the early 2000's. The art was mostly traced, the audi levels and voice acting were all over the place, the jokes were really played out and not a single one worked (for me anyway). I can see you yourself acknowledge that its not particularly good, and that it was more of a learning experience then anything, BUT I also hope you put those skills to good use in the future instead of making more stuff like this just because its gotten a fair few views. You could keep making stuff like this just to keep making people happy and to get views, but you wont grow as an artist if you follow that route.

Just my 2 cents anyway.