Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

Touching

Such magical use of music, such clean line work on the character. Your friend is lucky to have someone as loving as you. Sometimes, i wish i had a friend that could love me that way :(

Oney responds:

haha i was gonna remake it and have it lookin' tasty but then i realized my dad would beat me

Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

Awesome work man

A great video to a great song, loved the way everything was timed and animated to the music, good pacing and some nice fbf. Loved it.

Emanhattan responds:

thanks gerkin :)

'The Cosmic Fork' 'The Cosmic Fork'

I really liked that.

Great character design, great use of colors, great use of music, quirky little story, just great all around, loved it.

Stuck! Stuck!

Really enjoyed it

Great smooth animation, beautiful and detailed close shots, interesting art design, pacing and that was all pretty spot on. My only gripe is with the backgrounds, they look a little out of place compared to the rest of the animation and art, tho backgrounds can be a nightmare to get right. Cant wait to see what comes next :)

CoolDrMoney responds:

Ye Ive always had problems with backgrounds and landscapes and all that nonsense so hopefully Ill pick that up with some time. Thanks gerkin is that movie called Australia starring Hugh Jackman true?

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

You already know i loved it.

But did you know i think your a national treasure?
I love/hate the fact you can tackle Australian politics and still make kids from overseas laugh. Whats your secret?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks gerkinman!
while writing it i visualise the end product and imagine watching it without knowing who the people are.
only australians, or anyone exposed to tony abbott's lifesaving habits at any rate, get the special significance of the end credits though.

Levitating Grounds Levitating Grounds

That was really cool

I loved the color pallet and some of the fbf was really nice, especially the wanted poster blowing in the wind at the beginning. Some of the character illustrations looked a little off, mainly the villain, and when he pushed the button looked a little cheap compared to some of the nicer fbf earlier in the piece (as a general rule, if you establish a level of quality at the beginning of a piece that should be the standard, its fine to exceed it but never drop below it), the missiles heading towards the camera also looked a little odd, but on the whole that was a fantastic first effort with some nice animation an neat camera tricks that i doubt i could pull off.

Pleasing Interlude No.1 Pleasing Interlude No.1

Ha ha

Ive been wanting to make something to that track for a while now. I love the way he walks between the buildings, such a hilarious looking walk cycle, yet so incredibly simple.

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Dude

Your cartoons make me all warm and fuzzy inside. I can only just barely see anyone completing the animation alone in 48 hours, but writing it too? Sweet jesus.

SpamClamberton responds:

If a gerkin went all warm and fuzzy inside, I'd probably presume it had gone off. But if the gerkin was you then I'd keep it anyway because you're awesome.

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

As clever as ever.

You Certainly like to prove you've got a knack for writing, another uber enjoyable piece that only you would ever submit here. Loved it, while it lasted.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks gerkinman!

Bugs 015 Bugs 015

Probably the best submission of the day.

Nice smooth stop motion animation, fun character designs and a fun little concept. I don't really have much else to say about it aside from nice film. :)