Happy Birthday Lochie Happy Birthday Lochie

Amazing as pants!

Magyar responds:

I only wear dresses nowadays

"Seeing is Believing" rap "Seeing is Believing" rap

Sweet video man, looked great, particularly the lightning effects and your backgrounds, and everything was timed nicely to the music. Not exactly sure what the message was, the lead vocalist killing his fans is a bit of a strange idea, but it was fun to watch and thats what counts.

MindChamber responds:

Haha the message was never rap near cablewires affected by UFO energy :)

actually the messages was seeing is believing, The lines he was saying were being seen, then believed into reality!

deep right! :3

Chantaje Sentimental Chantaje Sentimental

BUT I DONT SPEAK FRENCH!?!?!?

Emanhattan responds:

lmfao

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

I do love me some tag teaming of wives, this film really speaks to me I tells ya.

SpamClamberton responds:

Gerk gerk gerk

Wonders of the Universe 3 Wonders of the Universe 3

Ive already had a chat with Mark about this, but im going to write it again anyways because im drinking and coffee and I have nothing better to do.

Im going to say that it all feels rather disjointed, and I know you would all be aware of this seeing as you all worked on the animation and you are all at different skill levels, with Mark being the only one I would consider to be truly "competent".

I found the same problem with the writing, it just didn't have the same wit to it that the previous 2 episodes had, this could have largely been due to the new character, the cleaning robot... whats his name again? I just didn't find him engaging at all, and as an older guy on his way to his 30's I actually found him rather annoying, with both his voice and general personality. He reminded me a lot of Jar Jar Binks actually, just really obnoxious and off putting (I know this might have been a deliberate choice, but when a character is so annoying it makes people want to stop watching then you have yourself a problem), but then again maybe the kids on this site will like that.

I could also go into detail about the inconsistent use of the line tool, its been completely removed on some characters (and I realise its been this way since episode 01) but still sits on others and on the nose's and mouths (and the sandworm looked like it was taken directly from someone else's cartoon, with a completely inconsistent art style to the rest of the series) which i find really distracting, but that could be a stylistic choice so whatever.

The backgrounds are beautiful as always, but the general direction (outside of the lovely sandworm sequence) felt rather flat and boring compared to previous episodes as well, which is strange since this episode has had the most action to date.

Point is, this episode felt like a half assed experiment when compared to the two that came before it, so it might be worth going back to 1 animator per episode from here on in. It was okay, could have been a lot better, SHOULD have been a lot better with the amount of talent involved.

kthnxbai

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Visually beutiful, lovely traditional animation and incredibly appropriate music... Im hard pressed to find anything negative to say about this short. I loved it.

Business Adventure Business Adventure

Nice to hear you doing a bit more voice acting. Nice short, many a "lol" was had. That businessman had a nice package ;D

SpamClamberton responds:

Yeah, I like voice acting but I just never really write things with dialogue. Also your package is nicer.

Server Maintenance Server Maintenance

Best Flash I have seen all day.

XenonMonkey responds:

Thanks bra.

CONDOMS CONDOMS

My favorite part was the part where you asked Felix for reference images of fruit. ;D

Hows that Butthead recording coming? :P

UNICORNS UNICORNS

Just you wait for this months loop.

I got something special planned ;D