4 game Reviews with Responses

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

A nice engine

Only a few complaints, it would be nice to be able to walk diagonally for example. But my real main problem is the fact its using the zelda license. Don't get me wrong, im a massive zelda fan, but i always thought it would be cool to have a zelda type game, but with different characters and a different setting, like a sci fi style zelda or something like that, or you would need to do is find a competent artist that would be interested in working on the project, hell id love to do the art for a zelda clone myself, you can check out my flash if your interested. But yeh, as i was saying, its a nice engine, so itd be even nicer to see a whole new character and series born out of it.

duperDude responds:

I'm not positive twowards an "Sci-fi", i rather stick with medieval setting.
I'll think about it

Sneaky Snake's Adventure Sneaky Snake's Adventure

Its like Type of the Dead

Only with a better soundtrack. I demand a sequal. And with more boxes.

catbrush responds:

typing of the dead is like my favorite game

Pico's Blam Jam Pico's Blam Jam

Nice Game Dewds

Nice game indeed, nice graphics, nice responsive controls, nice physics, my only real gripes are with the lack of music, which made it sound a little empty, and the lack of a game over screen when you die, other then that great job, i look forward to seeing what you come out with next.

PivotGames responds:

haha, we actually had another reference to you in the game.. But due to the deadline I wasn't able to complete your ragdoll in time so we left it out :( sorry :P
thanks for the review!
-Bas

Sex Bunny Sim Sex Bunny Sim

hehehe

OMG IM A HORNY 14 YEAR OLD AND NOW IM RANDY!

Just kidding, i like games like this and anyone who takes them seriously is a freaking moron. Its just a fun game, and fun is something that appears to be forced on NG these days instead of just flowing. So congrats to you guys for making something thats fun because it is and not because is trying to be.

Klacid responds: