The Bros The Bros

A nice proof of concept

I like the engine itself, and its nice to see a vector based mario game for a change rather then a sprite based one. I do have a few issues with the game however. The controls feel a little loose when it comes to the jumping mechanics, I didn't mind the wall jumping, although I think it could be a little more forgiving with the distance it gives you when you do it. My main issue with the game is the fact that it is just another mario clone. I would have preferred to see original characters and music, but I guess you have the engine now so that should be easy. I also noticed some performance issues, even tho my PC has 8gb of ram, I suppose this could be due to the large number of vector assets? All in all tho, I think its a great engine and I hope I get to see it put to good use.

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

I gotta say man

That engine is really coming together, i just wish you were doing something more with it. Even something as simple as a brand new zelda art style or something like that would be great, just, i dunno, something to elevate it above just being another zelda sprite game.

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

A nice engine

Only a few complaints, it would be nice to be able to walk diagonally for example. But my real main problem is the fact its using the zelda license. Don't get me wrong, im a massive zelda fan, but i always thought it would be cool to have a zelda type game, but with different characters and a different setting, like a sci fi style zelda or something like that, or you would need to do is find a competent artist that would be interested in working on the project, hell id love to do the art for a zelda clone myself, you can check out my flash if your interested. But yeh, as i was saying, its a nice engine, so itd be even nicer to see a whole new character and series born out of it.

duperDude responds:

I'm not positive twowards an "Sci-fi", i rather stick with medieval setting.
I'll think about it

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Fantastic Engine

Id like to see it used with something a little more original in the future, as in something that isnt related to mario, i think this engine could be used to create some truly great and unique games in the future with a little tweaking.

Sneaky Snake's Adventure Sneaky Snake's Adventure

Its like Type of the Dead

Only with a better soundtrack. I demand a sequal. And with more boxes.

catbrush responds:

typing of the dead is like my favorite game

Pico's Blam Jam Pico's Blam Jam

Nice Game Dewds

Nice game indeed, nice graphics, nice responsive controls, nice physics, my only real gripes are with the lack of music, which made it sound a little empty, and the lack of a game over screen when you die, other then that great job, i look forward to seeing what you come out with next.

PivotGames responds:

haha, we actually had another reference to you in the game.. But due to the deadline I wasn't able to complete your ragdoll in time so we left it out :( sorry :P
thanks for the review!
-Bas

Sex Bunny Sim Sex Bunny Sim

hehehe

OMG IM A HORNY 14 YEAR OLD AND NOW IM RANDY!

Just kidding, i like games like this and anyone who takes them seriously is a freaking moron. Its just a fun game, and fun is something that appears to be forced on NG these days instead of just flowing. So congrats to you guys for making something thats fun because it is and not because is trying to be.

Klacid responds:

Dress up Ciel Dress up Ciel

Hmmmm

my only suggestions are make some easter eggs, like when you touch her in certain areas she comes or makes a sound, and pic a girl with bigger boobs, other then that not bad