8-bit Mario Shorts 8-bit Mario Shorts

What just happened?

I feel like i just got out of a time machine to the year 2003 when people still made shit like this and thought it was funny.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Hot Damn

A parody i laughed at, thanks for making a bunch of jokes in context, Parodies are alot funnier that way.

Link is Ready For Action! Link is Ready For Action!

Oh boy

Why are people still making parodies of this game from 10 years ago? We get it, its a good game, get over it and move on. Theres been like 5 or 6 zelda games since OoT, its time to move on people.

"trick or treat?" "trick or treat?"

*gasp*

lenkalamari responds:

I heard he wears Y-fronts

Nocturnus Nocturnus

Highs and lows

WEll, there where some things that where really cool about this, some things that were a little odd. The colors were great, the switch between the blue hues for reality and red for the dream world, as generic as red is for this sort of thing. The music was fantastic, however i found the fuzzy filter, while appropriate, to be a bit annoying, mainly because it caused a bit of lag, i mean this work machine has 2gb ram and it wasnt displaying the cartoon smoothly which ditracted from it a bit. There were also some parts of the animation that just looked... awkward, the run cycle in particular didnt look very right, to the point it was distracting. Along with that, as proficient as your drawing style is, its also rather bland, this wasnt as visually interesting as it could, or should have been.

But thats nit picking, im just happy to see something that wasnt gaming related.

nockFORCE: Deadly Assault nockFORCE: Deadly Assault

Nice

That was pretty rocking, catchy song, spiffy animation. Nothing not to like here.

Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters

Wow

A movie making fun of people playing a game multiplayer from last generation. What was the point of it all? I mean it wasnt exactly topical.

On a side note, do people actually talk like that? Really?

Resident Evil SARS Part 3 Resident Evil SARS Part 3

bleugh

I could go on and on here, the art was ugly as sin, the characters themselves look like the sort of chibis a child would draw, the backgrounds were just as ugly and bland to look at. The voice delivery was rather flat, better then alot of flashes on here, but still nothing to write home about. But then theres the writing, oh god, as if the fact that its based on a 10 year old game isnt bad enough, but the jokes were just lame all around, some of them going so far as to have nothing to do with anything, and the timing or lack thereof really didnt help the situation.

All in all, a pretty standard submission i suppose.