Not Of This World! Not Of This World!

U got a 9 because it ended before i wanted it 2 :(

I really enjoyed that while it lasted. It looked great, sounded great, some nifty camera work and use of shadows, and a surprisingly alien location... in most shots. Mongoose's music was very appropriate as was your space helmet that im pretty sure was made from a bicycle helmet? Definitely a refreshing short, should try to get it into some festival circuits. Ill be interested to see how the normal NG community reacts to it.

AlmightyHans responds:

yeah well you know, this time, every time a newgrounder demands it to be longer... It costs a lot developing super 8 film.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Came out pretty nice man.

Always nice to hear my old pal Afrogirl in something too.
My only real complaint is with some of the backgrounds where you used bitmaps, they were super jittery, as bitmaps often are, was there any reason you didnt just use vector backgrounds? I cant imagine them lagging much at all. There where also a few fonts used that also looked out of place, like the Halo font, was that really needed? :P

Anyways, nice work man, i have no idea what its like animating dynamic fight sequences like that, but i can imagine it wouldn't be easy.

An impressive little piece of flash.

The Sonic Show INtro The Sonic Show INtro

Hmmm

Normally id hate this sort of thing, but to be honest, for something related to one of the most overrated gamed series of all time, this wasn't so bad. It was nicely animated with some neat squash and stretch thrown in, the only real flaws are the ones inherent to the modern sonic art style. I look forward to seeing not sonic related work from you in the future.

Moon Groove Moon Groove

Crazy

Its amazing just how much pixel animation has taken off and just how quickly people are learning how to really take advantage of it. how you did this in 4 days ill never know, but congratulations, that was brilliant.

Hildebrandt responds:

Thankyou!
The secret is called coffee.
LOTS of coffee.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Achievement Unlocked

You made a boring and poorly animated cartoon.

+ 4.12 achievement points.

The Robot Collab The Robot Collab

Yup

Those were some robots alright. Something about fbf robots always erks me for some reason, the idea of organic animation on unorganic things has always erked me.

LittleWing LittleWing

Brilliant

Great animation and a great choice of music, i don't know what else i can say. The surreal moments well incredibly smooth and interesting to watch, and aside from one walk cycle that looked a little odd, this was fantastic. You also get Brownie points for having good taste in music :P

Snubby responds:

lol thanks you da man, and yeah i know what you mean about that walk.

Hard Love Hard Love

Easily the best thing you have ever done.

Im sure alot of people will complain about the simplicity of the animation and all that jazz, but i think it complemented the music nicely and was actually more visually appealing then anything else you have ever done. I wish you would invest more time into these sort of shorts then into your god awful parodies.

8bit Dbz 2 (revenge) 8bit Dbz 2 (revenge)

Im not going to lie, that was terrible.

But, on the flip side, i love those 8bit DBZ sprites, what game are they from?

globep responds:

Well , you can go to sprite shotguns . com ... And I've not got the time to argue with you .

gay jungle fever (pipe vs gay jungle fever (pipe vs

...

your best animation is really terrible, the drawings were awful, the lipsync was off, just... no.