Sara Sara

Pretty special man

Lots of cute animations and a catchy tune. Tho my favorite part is the ad in the preloader, glad to see you profiting from your gf's birthday.

Lochie responds:

I would just like to note, that I gave Felix and Colin both shares of the revenue and whatever I get from my percentage will be spent on Sara.

Stop Smoking Crack! Stop Smoking Crack!

As entertaining as it was educating.

Some neato bandito animation in there too. I would love to hear the origin story of this most remarkable filum.

CoolDrMoney responds:

thanks buckaroonie! I actually really liked the style of your last cartoon. The little loop. You figured out a way to not have the background and characters get all mixed up and it looked great!

Keep it up!

I Dare You To... I Dare You To...

Nice art as always

Your lip syncing comment baffled me until the end, looks nice, tho seeing the teeth at all times is a little odd. Aids jokes are always good value for money.

Carbonwater responds:

Yeah, even looks a tad odd to me.
Just something that i've been wanting to test out, don't think i'll be using it in the future though.

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

Sweet

Nice explosion bro

For Everyone To See For Everyone To See

WHAT!?!?!

Where did this spring from? Ah well, I enjoyed it. But you already know that. Could have used more volume on the voices tho, same reason as below, you owe me some new ears.

FelixColgrave responds:

Maybe I did it intentionally to fuck with you!

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

You've done it again

Catchy song with some of the best use of autotuning in recent memory.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i tried autotuning a lot of moaning and groaning but it turns out you actually have to be fairly close to the notes required to make it work.

Night of the Redead Night of the Redead

Im going to write a review.

I love the awful looking traced bitmap characters, and also the way the camera is all over the place and my eyes are overwhelmed with glorious colors. Best movie of the year.

1 star.

Good work.

Shitless.ru (advert) Shitless.ru (advert)

Neat ad.

Is that some drawing done with the paint tool I see? Someones using there new tablet ;D

FelixColgrave responds:

Ha. I didn't actually notice I never paint-tool my backgrounds til you said that. WEEEEIRD.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Pretty damn amazing.

Ive been a big fan of your work for a long time now, but that was so different to what im seeing from you. Loved the new visual direction and subtle pieces of animation, pacing was fantastic as was the sound design. Just top stuff all around.

A Bunch of Loops A Bunch of Loops

Some pretty cool stuff man.

Love the way you did the ripples in the water for the second one, curious as to how you pulled that off, they just circles tweening out and alphaing to 0 as they fan out with a blur filter over the top? The bounce on the bird is great too.

You still manage to be the only person on this site that can use the line tool.

FelixColgrave responds:

The ripples are just rings which expand, fade and move left slightly. Every two frames I just put another one wherever the bird's leg was penetrating the water. Also I'm nothing without lines- I could never do what you do.