Go Godzilla Go! Collab Go Godzilla Go! Collab

Hahahaha

That was the best tribute to the big green lizard ive ever seen. And so japanese o.0

Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

Could have been great.

i had a few quirks with this movie. The art style didnt suit it at all, if your going to make a game based on the DKC games then your art should have that semi 3Dish feel to it. And most of the jokes fell flat, mainly due to there being cliche. I also didnt like the way you blended aspects of DK 64 such as the coconut gun and the kremling design with the original DKC games. Im not saying its a bad movie, im glad theres finally a Donkey Kong Country movie on here, i just wish it actually FELT like Donkey Kong Country and not just another cliche half assed game parody.

Here Comes The Sun Here Comes The Sun

This takes me back

My very first attempt at flash was actually a filmclip to this song. So you get 1 point for bringing back memories.

Handmade Clothes Handmade Clothes

For shame

I know you dont even read your reviews, but ill review anyway.
...
No i wont, ill just say Foamys a whole lot less funny now then he was a few years ago. This series has gone from being a pleasure to watch to a painful boring waste of time.

Little Less Conversation Little Less Conversation

...

There was some truly amazing stuff in there, and some truly god awful crap in there. Your lucky the positives outweigh the negatives...by far.

Wonchop responds:

in...deed...

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

XD

That was the single coolest thing ive seen on Newgrounds in my life XD

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

Finally something worth front page.

That was nothing but class, beautiful fbf animation and artwork reminiscent of ren and stimpy, good times. Plus im assuming that was an original soundtrack there, as it sounded alot like Fruity Loops lol, in any case the music was great too. I think the last time i saw sex on the front page of Newgrounds was when i submitted The True Super Mario 3 last year, and it had similar reviews to this movie, people either love it or hate it. I personally think because of the work alone put itno this flash it deserves a much higher score but this is newgrounds and retards run the scores around here unfortunately. Anyways, quality movie, cant wait to see the next part ;)

Jedi Duels Jedi Duels

We he he he he he

Once again you proove that it is possible to make funny parodys and that the rest of us just dont know how to do it.

Nice lightsabre effects too 0.o

MetalMaverick responds:

Usually I find that a good parody starts with good characters. Bob and Yoda make for a good match up. They both really can't stand each other, and yet they continue to put up with it. With the right characters, the script can pretty much write itself.

Anywho, thanks for the review Gerky.

Crabs Happened Crabs Happened

hehehehe

One of the more "spontanious" flashes ive seen on Newgrounds for a while. I really enjoyed it.

Genesis - Part 1 Genesis - Part 1

haha

very nicely put together, all you need is a decent microphone ;)

Jaylaw-theman responds:

Wow! Gerkinman reviewed my movie! What an honour! Thanks Gerkinman, I'm getting a new microphone!