Angry Dog - Be My Bitch Angry Dog - Be My Bitch

Aw jeez

You dont too often here people sing for there cartoons... Im moved.

MOAPAC - Episode 1 MOAPAC - Episode 1

This was pretty weak

Another family guy clone. Do we really need more of these? Its bad enough having that horrid excuse for a show on TV, but then to see it immitated so much online saddens me. The animation and art syle is bland and uninteresting to look at, the characters personalities are cookie cutter, the jokes are stale and old. Its hard to really be positive about anything other then the fact you had the drive to make something 9 minutes long. But i guess this is the sort of cartoon people on Newgrounds love, so enjoy your sudden boost of popularity.

RhysMus responds:

how can anyone submit a movie without being classified as a family guy ripoff, it seem that if something is random it must be a copy of something else. Everything has been done, we just try and continue making something of our own.

Math Debate Math Debate

Oh boy!

Im Certainly Aroused!

Blordow responds:

!

TTB Vol. 1 "Time Bears" TTB Vol. 1 "Time Bears"

haha

That was really clever, no wonder its scores only 3.74. I really enjoyed it, fantastic theme song too ;D

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

Heh

Suprised to see it come out of you of all people.
That aside, the animation was alright in parts, the joke itself, eh, i dunno, its been done, to death. Still, it contains everything the NG audience want in a flash so, enjoy the front page.

nalem responds:

Surprised to see it come out of me eh? But you don't know anything about me. You can't say that.

Also, it's been done to death? The princess getting fucked? You mean done to death by you? In two different flash movies where Peach gets fucked by Donkey Kong and Toad? Yeah I remember.

electric eel electric eel

Underated

I cant believe this movies score, ah well, thats Newgrounds for ya.

There was some really nice animation in this, i found the whole thing to be rather hypnotic to watch. Some beautiful particle effects, snazzy editing and music, a nice and enjoyable little package.

ADAM ADAM

Seriously

You are the best voice actor ever,

W-P-S responds:

i was adam and da bullwoman!

Metal Gear Funnies AX 2.0 Metal Gear Funnies AX 2.0

That was beatiful

It brought a tear to my eye :)

TSAH3: The Covenant TSAH3: The Covenant

Great Oogly Moogly.

If that was what Theres Something About Halo 3 had to offer then thank god it was cancelled. That was horrible! A bunch of really badly designed character models tweening around ugly scenery with horrible use of textures and some of the worst voice acting ive heard in recent memory. The scene where the guys head was knocked off by a branch just kept going and going, by the time the joke hit i had stopped caring about it, the comedic timing was just, non existant. I dont know what else to say other then try harder with your next flash and dont try to immitate the popular flash of yesteryear, come up with your own gags and ideas.

Snow-Fox responds:

you used to be cool.....

Also, my backgrounds were amazing

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Eh...

Theres alot of things to like about this flash, the art for the most part was nice for example, and the fact you made it in a mere 2 weeks is amazing, but there where alot of things that just didn't gel with me.

I suppose ill start with the mouths, i quite like the overly expressive style but at the same time the rest of the character wasn't anywhere near as expressive, the body acting and facial expressions for example where never as extreme as the mouths which kind of made the mouths distracting and in a way, maybe even out of place.

My other 2 main gripes where with the voice acting and the time of the piece, the voices weren't particularly exciting to listen to, they all sounded rather flat in fact. Which kind of made it less interesting to watch, but when you stick the fact it just kept going and going on top of it, it was just too much. You could have easily shaved a minute off this without loosing any impact.

So i guess what im saying is, in short, i personally found this to be a rather generic cartoon, which was very similar to most stuff found on the likes of CN and Nick, and i don't mean that in a positive way. I much preferred you Too Much Spare Time animation.

And if your wondering why i have taken the time to write this, its because i know your capable of alot more then this.

TmsT responds:

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? I was carefully taking notes from you at first, until you got to the voice acting bit and realised you had no idea what you were on about... I sort of skimmed over the rest. I'm sorry, but I can't really take your grammar/spelling error-riddled review seriously now. I should have just skipped straight to the unanimous "People think this is a useless review." Stop wasting my time.