Pathetic Phallusy Pathetic Phallusy

Art could have used a bit of cleaning up.

But overall i think it was a well told and well delivered little story.

LordLothlorien responds:

Thanks for the comments and the constructive criticism. Writing credits to Utterly-Moot.

Brawl: Bowser VS Luigi Brawl: Bowser VS Luigi

Oh boy oh boy

Super mario sprites fighting to heavy metal with dragon ball z sound effects in the background. What an original formula, that must have taken you years to come up with, hell, you should get an Oscar just for the idea.

A Carbonwater Halloween A Carbonwater Halloween

haha

That was alot of fun, your fbf monster was pretty banging too.

Carbonwater responds:

Hardcore banging.

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

: Squirrel Newgrounds :

Gerkinman rants about the lack of deversity in yout cartoons...

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Blerf Blerf

It made me chuckle

Which is more then i can say for most flash cartoons these days. The animation was nothing special, but still, the toon kept me guessing which is always nice. The voice of the guy saying "you need an ambulance" was fantastic.

Seeds(1) Seeds(1)

Very nice

A nice quick tale told beautifully, didn't end the way i was expecting which i always appreciate. Its good to see something with some thought behind it get an award for a change :)

ZSL Extravaganzafestathon ZSL Extravaganzafestathon

8=D

Happeh Birfday Zekey XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

BlueHippo responds:

you won the 'have your movie be screenshotteded for the movie award' which is worth 5 bucks maybe 10 if you sold it on ebay. i know this enthralls you.

Camp Madness Camp Madness

...

It burns my non existent eyes? Really? Thats the best you could come up with? Id feel embarrassed if i released a cartoon with a punchline as bad as that.

Wonchop responds:

Cos normally you're so great at punchlines

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Yup

You pretty much just summed it up. I cant believe that only took you a weekend, you must work like lightning.

LazyMuffin responds: