10 art Reviews with Responses

Zombie Riders Zombie Riders

Simply awesome.

MindChamber responds:

thanks homey

I Gotcha, Morty! I Gotcha, Morty!

Came out awesome man, great perspective and colours.

Thanks sir

Alula Alula

Your improving fast man, keep it up!

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, I'm trying to get the proportions right as well as the faces to actually not look bad lol

Girl With Hat Girl With Hat

This is nice man, good to seeing you mix things up a bit. Really clean line work as well.

Twisted4000 responds:

Thank you... no where near I want the style to look like yet, but I guess I'm getting somewhere. Occasionally I'll upload a finished drawing to show progress I guess.

Jax, Ziggs and Katarina Jax, Ziggs and Katarina

This is awesome man, I especially love the way you have painted the ground, looks fantastic with clever lighting. I wouldn't mind seeing how your flash animated characters look in motion on top of backgrounds like that.

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, and yeah that is something to think about, huh... you know what, I could try that some time...

Three Friends Three Friends

Make it happen man, great colours.

I would if I could think OF A PLOT

Artificial Heart Artificial Heart

Thats brilliant mate, love the colours and character design.

Emanhattan responds:

thanks gerkino :)

TF2 Scout Running TF2 Scout Running

That looks ace man, I love the energy and the sense of motion.

Twisted4000 responds:

Thank you Gerkinmanman, I was really going for a picture that looked as if it was moving.

#34 #34

Nice colours man, im glad to see that people think actual art in the portal is worth a whopping 1 star. Stay classy guys.

CoolDrMoney responds:

it is what it is. This was obviously a more conceptual piece so figured no one would like it. Thanks though bud!

alien sketch alien sketch

Thats really neat. Traditional?

Blordow responds:

Thanks, it was actually done in photoshop but I used brushes that looked more traditional :P